Due to our constant growth, the evolution and diversification of our products and our customer portfolio we need to incorporate a Marketing Director to our team.
We need a professional with Bachelor’s degree or Master in marketing and communication, at least 5 years of Marketing management experience in the Biotechnology, Biology or equivalent field and flow cytometry experience. Fluent in Spanish and English is required since the job tasks will be carried out in both languages.
The Marketing Director will be in charge of:
- Creating and executing with the board of directors the wholesale marketing plan (price, product, promotion and placement policies).
- Defining and managing the online and offline marketing strategies.
- Leading and coordinating the marketing activities of the different product lines.
- Collecting and analyzing products, competitors and market information.
- Managing product launch plans. Defining and managing promotion activities.
- Organizing the events attendance and the management of partnerships.
- Managing the CRM database.
These functions will be carried out in collaboration with national and international sales teams. The marketing director will report to the Financial Director to ensure that the plan goes according to the goals and objectives of the company.
We are looking for an independent and proactive person with excellent communication, leadership and analytical skills, customer and results oriented along with the ability to prioritize and learn fast.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, please send your CV.